Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc

Company Information

Address:

Premier Park, 33, Road One
Winsford Industrial Estate
Winsford
Cheshire
CW7 3RT

Tel:

01606 863500

Fax:

01606 863600

E-Mail:

info@admedsol.com

Secretary:

Mary Tavener

Registrar:

Company Overview

AMS was founded in 1991 in Winsford, Cheshire. It floated on the USM in 1994 and moved to a full LSE listing in 1996. In 2002 the Company moved to the AIM market and acquired Medlogic Global Holdings Ltd based in Plymouth, Devon. This provided the Group with technology in cyanoacrylate ('superglue') based medical adhesives and a direct UK sales force. In May 2008, AMS acquired a 49.4% stake in hydrophilic polyurethane manufacturer Corpura BV, based in the Netherlands, and then, in October 2009, acquired the remaining 50.6%. At the end of 2011 the Group further expanded acquiring Resorba Wundversorgung GmbH & co KG a long established wound care and wound closure business headquartered in Germany with direct sales presence in Germany, Czech Republic and Russia. Today the Company has a global customer base, is manufacturing out of 4 countries and employs over 400 people.

Annual Reports

Description Report Date Published
Annual Report 201331-12-201308-04-2014
Annual Report 201231-12-201210-04-2013
Annual Report 201131-12-201127-04-2012
Annual Report 201031-12-201020-04-2010
Annual Report 200931-12-200921-04-2010

Interim Reports

Description Report Date Published
Interim Report 201430-06-201401-01-1970
Interim Report 201330-06-201301-01-1970
Interim Report 201230-06-201205-09-2012
Interim Report 201130-06-201107-09-2011
Interim Report 201030-06-201008-09-2010
Interim Report 200930-06-200908-09-2009

Dividend Histroy

Type Dividend Payment Date
Interim0.220003-10-2014
Final0.410028-05-2014
Interim0.190001-10-2013
Final0.350028-05-2013
Interim0.170002-11-2012
Final0.305015-06-2012
Interim0.145004-11-2011
Final0.380010-06-2011
A B C D E F G
H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T
U V W X Y Z #